---- More DIY Ideas ----
Image via: apartmenttherapy, pinterest
- Empty cereal box
- decorative paper or fabric
- mod podge
1. Eat a large box of cereal.
2. With a ruler, measure and mark a diagonal line on the front and back of the box. Also mark a line on the side of the box connecting the two diagonal lines. A clear craft ruler is a great tool for this step.
3. Cut off the top and the area you marked on the box in step #2.
4. Cover the magazine file with paper.
5. After the mod podge has dried, fill your new file box with magazines!