For these bakery lovers, we often can’t find the shape you are looking for while we want to make special cookies and need a cookies cutter to do it, or just don’t want to buy one for use once only and put deep inside closet and cannot remember it. Using a soda can will be a perfect solution to make a cookie cutter. What will you create after seeing this? Happy bakery~
- A clean soda can
- Adhesive tape, duct tape or glue
- Work gloves
- Sanding paper
- Paper and pen
How to do:
- Clean the emptied soda can.
- Carefully cut the top and bottom off. Wearing protective gloves is highly advisable, since aluminum edges can cause serious cuts.
- cut stripes out of the soda can.
- Smoothing these stripes with sanding paper.
- Print or draw your shapes onto some paper.
- Cut out these shapes with cardboard.
- Use these cardboard shapes to by “wrapping” your metal strip around it, in order to take on the shape of the object.
- finish the bending part, glue the two ends together (food grade if you want).