Below are some tricks and tips to help you better master this very important support staple of your everyday wardrobe, These Bra hacks, tips and tricks will make your life so much easier.
1. By using a paper clip you can make your own racer back bra.
Use a paper clip to turn a bra into a racer back, or to hide straps that keep poking out from sleeveless tops.
2. Stop your bra from showing
Sew in a bra strap clasp to your favorite shirt to avoid visible bra straps. (via Muy Ingenioso)
3. You can also buy clips if you’re not so into the DIY version.
4. Sew a little tab into a tank to keep bra straps in place.
No fancy sewing skills required. (Tutorial: sallyannk.com)
5. Stop your strapless bra from falling down by securing it with a convertible bra.
6. Use a converter on your bra for your low-backed dresses
Available via Amazon.
7. The low back hack – 3 Strap Bra for Backless Tops and Dresses
Transform a plain strapless bra into an attractive brassiere that’s completely acceptable to be worn with strapless or backless outfits. (Tutorial: emmelbiyd.blogspot)
8. Sew the front half of a cheap strapless bra into a backless dress to make NO-BRA illusion.
Strapless bras are an amazing product, but aren’t always reliable. If you want to confidently wear a backless dress with a bra, try sewing the front half of a cheap strapless bra into the dress itself. (Tutorial: Skunk boy)
9. If your showing more cleavage than you want you can use a clip on camisole
10. DIY maxi pad guard against poking wires.
You don’t have to get a new bra right away if you start to feel a poke from your underwire. A maxi pad can provide great underwire protection. Just cut a pad into strips and affix one over the broken underwire. (Tutorial: Mommy Mania)
11. Fix an underwire that’s poking out
12. Test the fit of your bra at home with nothing but your hand.
Getting a bra that is the right size for you is important not only for how you look, but also for your health and well-being. If you can’t fit two fingers under the back strap, it’s too tight; if you can fit your whole fist, it’s too loose.
13. Six steps to wear bra correctly
14. Bring your sports bra into the shower with you when you’re done working out and handwash it.
FitSugar recommends this trick for making bras last way longer.
15. Handwash you bras to maximize its life.
No dryers and no dry cleaners! Hand washing will maximize the life expectancy of your delicates.
16. It sounds crazy, but a (clean) salad spinner will make drying your delicates so much faster.
17. NEVER fold one molded cup into another
This became the most popular bra storage method, and it is so wrong! Folding one cup ruins the shape and causes dents. (Check out how to store bra properly: lindas on line)
18. Prevent your bras from getting crushed in transit with a CupCase.They’re small and unobtrusive but will protect your lingerie (and your totally crappy five-year-old bra that’s sprouting elastic). Buy one here.
19. Store bras on a single hanger to save space and keep them from getting bent out of shape.
20. Or attach hangers to store and display a bunch of bras at once.
21. Strap cushions can keep bras from cutting painfully into your shoulders.
Buy these from Amazon, they will prevent you from pain and strap slipping.
22. Who need a purse when you can have a secret bra stash
This is an easy sew project with the idea, or if you want to get it directly from Amazon with around 10 bucks.