Supplies you need:
- A canvas
- Heavy duty stapler
- Slip the jersey over the canvas and position it accordingly.
- Snip off the sleeves, neckline and back part (or front – whichever you won’t be displaying) but leave at least 2 inches of fabric around the sides that you will staple to the back of the canvas.
- Wrap the fabric around the back wood part of the canvas and get stapling – start at the top, then pull the jersey tight and straight and staple the bottom; do the same for the sides. You can use the pliers to remove a staple if anything goes wrong.
- Cut off the excess fabric.
- For the corner, neatly tuck one piece of fabric under the other piece and staple it in place – repeat for each corner.
Here is the video tutorial: