Don’t throw out those lovely greeting cards you received for every occasions. Here is a way to use them and enjoy them again!
- 2 Template pieces
- 14 Christmas cards (2 of them large enough to fit large template pieces)
- Yarn (colour matching the card colour scheme)
- Thread (matching yarn)
- Needle for sewing that will fit yarn size.
- Sharp skewer, needle or awl to poke holes in card.
- pencil/pen for tracing
- ruler for measuring where to punch holes in cards (optional)
Check out the video below: