Here is another project on paper rolls to make practical and beautiful framed wall art. To make the flowers, first cut the rolls in almost one inch pieces. Make petals from each piece as shown and make a flower by joining six petals with glue. Make leaves joining two or three petals, connect the flowers and leaves with paper roll stripes with extra curls for better finish. Once the pattern is made, glue and fix it inside the frame. Then spray the paint to cover the whole frame in your favorite color. Wait till dry and it’s ready~
Image via: kiflieslevendula
Materials you may need:
- Paper roll tubes
- Hot glue gun
- Paint spray (in your favorite color, black is a perfect choice)
---- More DIY Ideas ----
- First, cut the cardboard tubes into ringlets no thicker than the picture frame.
- Glue the ends of the ringlets together in flower patterns or anything else you can think of.
- Start gluing the shapes onto the inner edges of the frame.
- nce you’re happy with your pattern, you’re ready for the next step.
- Take the frame outside and put it on a painting surface.
- Use the spray paint to color the frame in a hue of your choice.
Here is the video:
The paper roll can also be turned into something pretty as the candle holder below:
Click here for the tutorial: