You’ll be amazed at the magic power of this home cleaning hack – DIY 3-Ingredient Solution to Remove Hard Water Stains. The stain steel of your kitchen sink or shower head is getting on those dingy, grungy hard water stains day by day, which totally ruin the look of your kitchen sink, and you can’t wait to try anything possible to get rid of them all. This home remedy trick discovered by DIY Confessions
- Fill about half a spray bottle with distilled white vinegar.
- Add in 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Fill the majority of the remaining space in your spray bottle with the dish soap of your choice.
- Shake the bottle to mix together ingredients.
- Use your solution on hard water stains! Spray it on liberally and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then scrub away the grime. Rinse, dry, and marvel at the glorious results.
This little trick would work on any surface with hard water stains, so be sure to spread the love to your bathtub, dish washer, and wherever else could use a cleaning.