Home decoration is always an important endless project we are going to do. Felt flower wall art and home decorating ideas are fun, fascinating and can be a great way to bring the family together over the weekend. Home decoration is always an important endless project we are going to do. Here we are going to DIY an beautiful flower wall art ourselves with canvas and felt. It’s easy to make and the finish on wall looks perfect. If you wanna learn more details of the dihlia making process, you can check the website via ononehand.
This is a great project that can be enjoyed by the whole family, making a perfect little job to spend a weekend working on! And of course, they also happen to make brilliant gifts for all occasions.
What you’ll need:
• Hot Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
• Fabric to wrap canvas (12″x12″)
• Ruler or cutting mat
The best way to look at the tutorial and examples you see here is as something of a blank canvas – a starting point from which to explore your true creativity. You could even go for any color combination to match your home color scheme.
---- More DIY Ideas ----
Here is how:
- Wrap the canvas with fabric of your choice
2. Cut 10 large petals (4 1/2″x 3″), 10 medium petals (3 3/4″x 2 1/2″) and 14 small petals (3″x 2 1/4″) – 10 small for the outer petals, 4 small for the inner bud)
3. Cut off the two corner pieces cut off.
More on Next Page
Start placing your petals on the canvas and then gluing them down when you like the way it looks.
4. Fold the bud in the center, help kori has the full tutorial that you can check them out.
Now what color do you love, feel adventurous and start your own. Check out More Ways to Decorate Your Empty Wall with Canvas.