Here’s a cool recipe for iced coffee that’s perfect in every way for any season.
- Brew a full pot of coffee. Fill a couple of ice cube trays with coffee. Then freeze.
- Leave the rest of the pot of coffee on counter to cool then store in fridge.
- When you’re ready, fill a glass with your coffee ice cubes.
- Pour 2/3rds full with coffee and the rest with milk of your choice.
- Pour in your milk or cream of choice.
Ingredients for the chocolate ice (12-14):
---- More DIY Ideas ----
- 200ml milk
- 50 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee (optional)
- 70g dark chocolate (66%)
- 600ml milk
- 60g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod