To prepare this salad you will need :
For the cornets:
- 500 g pastry dough
- carrot juice mixed with tomato paste
Ingredients for the salad :
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- 2 fresh cucumbers
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
How to make it :
---- More DIY Ideas ----
- First you need to make a little cones using a cardboard sheet.
- Slice your pastry dough into 2 cm wide strips . Wrap each strip around of the paper cones you have made.
- After that arrange the cones on a baking tray and brush them with carrot juice and tomato paste .
- Put them in the oven and bake until brown .
- When you are done remove the cardboard brush with some orange food coloring this until turn your cones into mini carrot .
- Now is time to toss your salad and spoon in into each of your carrot cones .
Image via: ecozins