I am so excited to share this brilliant idea with you guys. These Lemon Flower Curd Tarts look awesome and pretty! You can put your favorite jam – lemon, chocolate, strawberry or add fresh fruits inside of them. It’s a perfect recipe to make for snack time or party. Kids will love them. Enjoy~
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 package of frozen dough (you can buy it from your local mini market)
- lemon mousse = 1/2 can of condensed milk, whipped in a blender with juice of 2 Tahiti lemons
- 2 tablespoons sugar powder (icing)
1. Unroll the frozen dough and leave it for half an hour at room temperature. Start by cutting flowers with the cookie cutter shaped as a flower.
2. Place each flower inside the hollow cupcakes form. Fold one petal (petals alternating out) into another and fit the dough into the cavity of the cupcake form.
3. Carefully push the three outer petals against the sides of the tray, and then push the other three inner petals also against the walls of the form.
4. Make holes with a fork in each of the funds of the tart dough still raw, twice the times. Bake at 180 degrees for about 5-7 minutes or until golden.After cooling remove to a plate.
5. Fill each flower with lemon mousse.
6. Sprinkle the sugar over the flowers and Voila!