To make these yummy roses first you have to take some puff pastry. Roll it flat and cut strips out of it. After that cut sausages in slices and divide each slice into half to form semi circles. Then take one strip and place the sausage slices in a row as shown. The length of strip depends on the size of rose you want. The longer the strip the larger the rose. After you assemble the sausage slices on the strip start rolling it and make a rose out of it. Pinch the end to secure the rose and prevent it from deforming. Brush the roses with beaten egg and bake until light golden.
- puff pastry*250 g
- sausage*100-150 *g (sliced to 2mm in thickness)
- 1 egg yolk (optional) Topping choice “bologna, tomato, peppers, cheese …”
- Spread the puff pastry and cut slices.
- Cut sausages in slices and divide each slice into half to form semi circles
- Roll each slice starting from left to right to form your roses and seal the edges well
---- More DIY Ideas ----
- Brush with egg yolk to brown. You can add herbs or grated cheese on top to differentiate.
- Bake it in oven for about 20 minutes at 180 ° (put on a greased or covered with baking paper tray.)