Do you find one or two little black insect trespass your home one day, and became a black line next day? Esp for the wood house here in California. Here is a simple yet powerful homemade ant killer made with three basic ingredients that are readily available at hand. You will be amazed at how easy and cheap you can get rid of these ants all by yourself.
Supplies you need to make your own powerful ant killer:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Borax (Borax is a popular household cleaner every homeowner should keep, the package is like this on Amazon – Borax Laundry Booster)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Cotton balls (recommend) or paper towel
- Containers (milk caps, small jar lids, etc.)
- Mix sugar and Borax with warm water till dissolved.
- Soak cotton balls or wadded paper towel into the mix.
- Place the soaked cotton balls or paper towels near the holes where ants enters or gathers (these can be put into a shallow container, and plain sugar water can be put outside to lure the ants over, this is great, too ).
- Wait!!! Within a day you will see less ants and in a few days they should disappear.