Here is a awesome recipe of making old, all-American Apple pie in ‘French Fry’ form…another all American favorite snack delight! These “Fries” are not only super delicious, but so cute and easy to eat. Kids and kid’s at heart will just love this fun and easy way to enjoy them! You can even dip them into some ice Cream, I’ll love it! Read details from Oh Bite it~
What you’ll need for 25-30 Apple Pie Fries:
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Refrigerated pie Crust (2 ct.)
- Approx. 1.5 cups of Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- Sparkle Sugar for sprinkling..a.k.a. “Salt”
- Caramel Sauce and/or Ice Cream for dipping
- A food processor..optional!
- A decorative edge roll-cutter..optional!
Check the tutorial Via the link:
---- More DIY Ideas ----
These apple pie cookies are simply scrumptious and definitely one recipe you will want to try for the whole family!