2. Use these different rolling techniques to get the kind of curl you want.
---- More DIY Ideas ----
3. No. 1 trick for long-lasting waves: When curling your hair with a curling iron, start from the middle, not the ends of your hair. Your curls will last way longer.Source: littlemissmomma.com
4. Use a flat iron to tame your cowlick and get perfect side-swept bangs.
5. Know which brush does what.Source: thebeautydepartment.com
6. If you’re prone to frizz, dry your hair by pressing it with a towel, not rubbing it.
7. This is the correct way to curl your hair with a flat iron.8. Use a small claw clip to get a more voluminous ponytail.
If you can get through this entire article without whipping out your flat iron , you’re a queen! Get the entire tricks and hacks for the hairstyling via buzzfeed below: