This is a cute and beautiful project to make beautiful umbrella using remaining materials: used out ball pen refills and remained yarn. It’s great to be decorated for kids’ room or for in-house plants. Try to matching the colors, or add decorative ribbon flowers or butterflies would be more imposing.
Materials you may need for this project:
- nose pliers or wire cutters
- wire and pin used as umbrella ribs
- ball pen refill (used out) as Shaft
- a rubber tube ( eg: hose from the tank),
- decorative lace or others