Hope to see photos of your XXL Watermelon Jell-O-Shots here soon. What other fruit could be used this way? Share your thoughts below!
Check the whole tutorial on BuzzFeed website.
---- More DIY Ideas ----
Bellow you can find the steps that you need to follow to have some yummy fruit jellies:
- Step 1 – Wash some oranges, limes and lemons (you can use also grapefruit) and slice them into halves
- Step 2 – Remove all the pulps from inside this fruits until only skin remains
- Step 3 – Fill these fruit skins with prepared jelly. To prepare jelly follow the instructions on the packaging
- Step 4 – Put them in the fridge
- Step 5 – After hardening, slice them into wedges