Hope to see photos of your XXL Watermelon Jell-O-Shots here soon. What other fruit could be used this way? Share your thoughts below!
Check the whole tutorial on BuzzFeed website.
Bellow you can find the steps that you need to follow to have some yummy fruit jellies:
---- More DIY Ideas ----
- Step 1 – Wash some oranges, limes and lemons (you can use also grapefruit) and slice them into halves
- Step 2 – Remove all the pulps from inside this fruits until only skin remains
- Step 3 – Fill these fruit skins with prepared jelly. To prepare jelly follow the instructions on the packaging
- Step 4 – Put them in the fridge
- Step 5 – After hardening, slice them into wedges