This Easy to make 2-ingredient buttercream frosting recipe is incredibly rich and fluffy to add any sweet topper for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more. White chocolate is a favorite of most of us, and this frosting from Cookies and Cups is positively easier and tastier, and it saves you time when you host a big party by keeping it in fridge (don’t forget to whip again from fridge).
- 1 lbs butter
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
What You Do:
- Combine both ingredients in a medium saucepan. Melt them over low heat, stirring continually (Note: butter and white chocolate will separate and that’s ok!)
- Once completely melted, remove from the heat and let sit for 15 minutes. Place the saucepan in the refrigerate until the mixture solidifies (about 3 hours or overnight).
- When you’re ready to make your frosting, take out of the fridge and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Place mixture into the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until fluffy and light (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Use frosting as you’d like and enjoy!