We’ve seen many ideas on recycling plastic bottles, this plastic bottle chandelier from mirtesen looks outstandingly amazing for indoor decoration or porch or garden. The plastic bottles are preferably selected in color green, as well as some brown and some white to make it more bright.
- Plastic bottles
- Copper Wire
- Heater (soldering iron here)
- Needle optional
Here is the detailed instructions:
---- More DIY Ideas ----
1. Choose the plastic bottles in colors of your choice.
2. Cut the plastic into any leaf shapes, this one is birch leaf, pretty?
3. Use the heater, here is soldering iron with thick tip, to curl up the edge of leaves to make them more impressive esp in the light. (Caution the heat, you may use candle instead)
4. Use the soldering icon top edge to form vein of the leaves.
5. Heat the needle or wire to penetrate a hole of each leaf. Use thin copper wire as the stem and cut into pieces the length of 15-20cm, wire through the plastic leaves and twist leaf with extra 10-15 mm wire at the end.
6. Arrange the stems to form the chandelier.