Hair loss and the infamous receding hairline may not be medical emergencies but will make those suffered embarrassed and self-conscious about their appearance. Ladies may have the experience with heavy hair loss after baby delivery. Hair thinning are common among men and women. Here are 2 most effective home remedies for stopping hair loss and re-growing hair that have been proven.
[nextpage title=”Onion and Garlic” ]
1. Onion and Garlic
Did you realize that Garlic and the humble onion may be used topically as a natural baldness and hair loss treatment and hair loss problems and can be used as hair loss home remedy?
Benefits: Traditional medical practice has relied on this time-tested remedy for hair regrowth. The sulfur content boosts collagen production and helps hair to grow. Both onion and garlic are rick in sulfur and can serve as a starting point to regrow your hair.
- Chop an onion finely and squeeze the juice out. Apply the juice to your scalp for about 15 minutes and then gently wash.
- Alternatively, crush several garlic cloves and mix with one teaspoon of coconut oil. Boil this for just a few minutes and stir gently. After the mixture cools, apply it to your scalp with a gentle massaging motion.
- Or Cut the fresh garlic into slice and rub the bald area directly.
- Repeat these remedies two to three times a week for maximum results.
[/nextpage][nextpage title=”Egg Caster Oil Hair Mask” ]
2. Egg Hair Mask:
Eggs are valuable as a hair loss strategy and also to promote regrowth of new hair.
For egg hair mask, you will need:
- 1 Egg
- Olive oil- 2 tsp
- Honey or Coconut Oil- 2 tsp
- Caster Oil – 2 tsp
- Mix egg york, olive oil and honey well to make the egg hair mask.
- Apply this mask from your scalp to hair ends
- Let it sit there for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off with mild shampoo and water.
- Repeat at least once a week