Potato is one of the basic food is US and many countries in the whole world. We have french fries, potato chips that we have from childhood. Now let’s make it more nutritious by adding stuffing inside in flower shaped potato cups, a pretty snack for all the age!
Ingredients for each potato flower with stuffing:
- Potatoes *5 pcs
- Mushrooms*100 grams
- zucchini*0.5 pc
- Bell pepper*1-2 pieces
- Cheese*100 g
- 2 egg yolks
- black pepper for better taste
- sesame for decoration
- sunflower oil for frying.
- Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- Place potato slices in cupcake pan in the shape of a flower (5 plates on each side and one in the middle).
- Rub cheese on a grater, add egg yolks, salt and whisk into a homogeneous melt.
- Pour cheese melt into potato flower to prevent it break up
- Prepare stuffing: Slightly fry mushrooms, peppers and zucchini slice in vegetable oil, then add salt and pepper.
- Put the filling on the cheese melt.
- Brush Potato petals with sunflower oil and put in a preheated 180 ° C oven and bake until potato turns to golden brown
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
- When serving, garnish the dish as desired.
You can actually cook with any filling of your choice: meat, fish or vegetables, enjoy~~