These edible cheese salad bowls are easy to make and tasty! They look so impressive, right? It is fun to make by hanging the cheese pancake over a glass bottom, and great idea to use flour mix as alternative.
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 romaine hearts, cut into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons, slightly crushed
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a small bowl, toss cheese with pepper. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Evenly sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese mixture into pan.
2 . Cook, uncovered, 1-2 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden brown. Remove pan from heat; let stand 15 seconds.
---- More DIY Ideas ----
3. Using a spatula, carefully remove cheese and immediately drape a cup; press gently to form a bowl. Cool completely.
4. Repeat with remaining cheese, making eight bowls.
5. In a large bowl, combine romaine, tomatoes and croutons. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve in bowls.
Monica on the Yummy Life Blog shares her recipe of Microwave Parmesan Edible Cheese Bowls, which is so fabulous to add Parmesan inside, and it’s even easier and quick to make with microwave, go check how she made it with a plate and a bowl here:
Recipe via theyummylife.com