This is great idea to display fruits with this edible fruit tree for any party in any season. It’s a super easy and perfect idea to serve the fruits your family or guest love!
---- More DIY Ideas ----
- 1 styrofoam cone (small or medium size) from your local craft store. (eg: Michaels)/Or you cut off a small part of apple and attach carrot as the cone)
- Cookie cutters with various shapes
- Assorted fruits
- Cilantro garnish
- Using the cookie cutters create various shapes out of the melon slices..
- Attach toothpicks to the cone. Attach one piece each of a fruit to a toothpick.
- Continue building the tree as dense as you want!
- Use cilantro leaves as grass garnish (optional), you can choose blueberry, too.