I love these Ham Egg and Cheese Bread Bowls! They look so tempting that you cannot wait to indulge yourself. They take only about 5 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook, which you can prepare ahead and put in fridge, and grab for a go! And best of all is you don’t have to wash dishes.
- 4 bread rolls (soft or crusty)
- 4 small slices of ham, or 2 big ones cut in half
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped (optional)
You can check full Recipe and Tutorial via RecipeTin Eats below: