Here is a fun recipe which is easy and quick to make, but fab enough for Holiday party treat. A Classic Australian Dessert that we can try.
Ingredients you will need:
- 500ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250g pkt Arnott’s Choc Ripple biscuits
- Strawberry & cream lollies
- Spearmint leaf lollies
- Star lollies
- Snowflake icing decorations
- Using an electric mixer, whip together cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff.
- Spread a little of the cream along a long serving plate to make a base. Spread one biscuit with 1 ½ teaspoons of cream then top with another biscuit. Top with another 1 ½ teaspoons cream then place biscuits on their side onto the cream base on the serving plate. Repeat until all biscuits have been used to form a log.
- Spread remaining cream over entire log. Cover loosely with foil then refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours to set. Just before serving, dust log with cocoa or sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Cut cake diagonally to serve. Serve with seasonal berries.
You can check more fun recipes via the link: