- 10 refrigerator biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup browned hamburger pieces
- 1/4 cup crispy bacon bits
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- Egg white, beaten
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Flatten the refrigerator biscuits,
- Top them with shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, browned hamburger pieces and bacon bits etc.
- Wrap it as shown in the picture
- Brush the tops with a beaten egg white.
- Bake at 425°F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
You can read full tutorial here.