Effectively Get Rid Of A Sunburn overnight? Gonna try this someday this Summer. It is great to enjoy the sunshine along the beach or outdoor activity in the Summer. But just one day of neglecting the sunscreen during Summer travel or outing will result in a painful sunburn that will plague you for days or even weeks, make you wear no tank or dress any more. Aloe gel and other ointments soothe the pain a little, but don’t really speed up the healing process much. Great that there is such a magical home remedy shared from instructables that can subside and even heal the sunburn overnight.
Supplies you need:
- A bathtub to do this in (preferably ceramic, so it wont stain)
- A pitcher
- A rag that you don’t mind getting stained
- Three bags of black tea (such as: Earl Grey)
- Fill the pitcher with warm water and soak the black tea bags in till the water is almost black
- Once the water has cooled to a lukewarm temperature, dunk the rag into the tea, and dab it onto the sunburn, wait till it be absorbed into your skin.
- Once its dry, re-apply as necessary, but never wash it off. If you do this process before bedtime, you can go to sleep and give it time to work its magic. In the morning you can wash it off in your shower.
To check it out, just click the link below: