- 60 Grams Walnut Shells
- Cover the shells with water and set the pan on a stove burner. Then set the dial to medium-high and bring to a boil. Once the mixture begins to boil, turn the dial to a low setting. Allow the walnut shells to simmer in the water for about 10 minutes. Then turn the dial off, but leave the pan on the burner for just a few minutes.
- Soak your toothbrush in the resulting mixture and brush your teeth for five minutes.
- Repeat this procedure in the morning, afternoon and evening hours.
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons lime (linden) tree blossom
- 1 liter of water
---- More DIY Ideas ----
- Add everything into a pan and allow the mixture to cook over low heat for 1 hour.
- Brush your teeth the with resulting mixture after each meal.
Another great way to remove plaque is to brush your teeth with apple cider vinegar, but I would only suggest doing this once a week.
Or if your teeth is not this bad and just want to whiten you teeth, try this: