- Soak the seeds for 24 to 48 hours. Change the water once or twice and use a sharp knife or tweezers to pick off any bits of fruit flesh.
- Put vermiculite into a plastic sandwich box (or plastic bag). Sprinkle on a couple of teaspoons of water. Then pop in the seeds and mix them in.
- Seal the box or bag and put it in the warm conditions
- Check the seeds every few days. Only if the vermiculite is very dry, add a few more drops of water. Wait until the seeds sprout…
- Plant the seeds into little pots of compost. Bury them just beneath the surface and water carefully (don’t drown them!)
- Keep warm and wait.
You can check the easy tutorial via personal u-net and video below: