- Put green beans in water for 8 hours
- Lay kitchen paper towel on the bottom of the container (1 or 2 layers) for the purpose of absorbing the water and preventing the decay of sprout root.
- lay the wet green bean evenly on the paper towel
- Spray water on green bean to make the towel wet- make sure no extra water under paper towel
- Cover the container with newspaper in shade.
- Spray water once /morning and evening
- Cut the root when ready
Materials you may need:
- green bean
- kitchen paper towel