Cracked and dry heels usually mean that you ignore foot care. Get yourself a professional pedicure once in a while and use these simple home remedies to keep your heels healthy and smooth.
The article even share with us pedicure we can DIY at home, let’s check them out together:
Some Tips to prevent cracked and dry heels:
- Always buy footwear that fits you properly. Ill fitting footwear can damage your feet.
- Walk with slippers even at home, walking barefoot should be avoided.
- Clean your feet at all times.
- Wash your feet with water that is hot and cold alternatively as it relaxes and soothes your feet.
- Keep your feet supple and soft by moisturizing everyday.
- Use a pumice stone and rub your heels to remove dead skin.