7. Drop a mini marshmallow in the bottom of a cone to keep ice cream from leaking out (More Via Martha Stewart.)
8. Use frozen berries instead of ice so the drinks don’t get watered down, it looks cool, and they end up having a little treat at the bottom of their glass! (More Via: Red Book Mag)
9. Make your own balloon-ice. Frozen water balloons to keep drinks cool! (Via: A Subtle Revelry. )
10. Chill wine quickly with ice water and salt (Via: peachycanyonblog).
11. Tie a bottle opener to the drink tub or cooler.
12. Keep insects out of drinks by topping glasses with patterned cupcake liners