13. Provide aS’mores bar for family and friends (Via Wedding Bells)
14. Nacho cups: mess-free, individual and no worry of double dipping! (Via The Girl Who Ate Everything)
15. Use ice cream cones as an edible bowl for fruit salad! (Via Ko-Ko-Ko Kids)
16. Great way to serve watermelon….as a pop! (Via: A Pretty Life in the Suburbs. )
17. Use ketchup to write your guests’ meat doneness preferences for the person manning the grill.
18. Make an ice block for punch — it melts slower on a hot day and waters down the punch less (Recipe Via: Saveur).
19. If it gets too hot or if the kids need something to do, make a homemade sprinkler or provide other outdoor activities for kids play (Via Making Memories With Your Kids)
20 Use laundry hampers as extra garbage cans for trash and recycling at party. Makes clean up so much easier (Via: In My Own Style. )