I would recommend this potato fry roses to all who like cooking and eating, it’s very easy to do, and very beautiful to decorate roses in your daily meal or parties, nobody will deny the edible roses, including kids, right?
- Potatoes (paper thin slices)
- Frying equipment
- Slice paper thin potatoes as shown
- Wrap potato slices over each “petals”
- Secure them with a toothpick
- Deep fry them in hot oil until golden
- Remove toothpicks before serving
- place on paper towel to absorb excess oil, season to taste or dip them in different colored salt to add color to the petal tips
Tips: approximately 6 paper thin potato slices to make one rose . To avoid potatoes in changing colors, place the paper thin potatoes in a bowl of cold water while you are working on one rose .