I had to share this project with you guys because it is composed of things that I bet everybody has thrown around the house. Grab a 2 liter bottle out of your recycle bin and an old CD from the 1990′s you haven’t listened to in over a decade and you are good to go!
Materials you’ll need:
- Plastic Bottles
- Old Useless CD’s
- Knife / Scissor / Cutter
- Plastic Cement / Glue to firmly connect CD and Bottle
- Sand Paper
- Use marker to draw the sketch (the shape in which you want the final design of container) on plastic bottle .
- Use the scissor to cut the plastic bottle from the marked location.
- Use the sand paper to rub the bottle cap from top and CD from the center.
- Use the plastic cement to join the CD and bottle cap.
- After some time cap the bottle firmly.
- Make the container colorful using some paint or you can even skip this step as per your requirement.
- Your plastic bottle container is ready for plantation.