It’s a fun and easy DIY scrapbook paper tree. You can make a huge tree or just make a small, simple one. Either way, take this idea and run with it. You can create a bright and cheery ambiance for your home using only a few supplies!
What you need:
- Scrapbook paper or wrapper
- Tree branches
- Floral Wire
- Cardboard/ cardstock /chipboard
- Vase or Pot
How to do:
- Drawing different size leaves on cardboard.
- Cut cardboard to use as a template.
- Trace leaves on colored paper and cut them out.
- Cut the floral wire.
- Glue leaves and paste the wire.
- Place the leaves on the branch and wrap the branch with wire.
More detail here