Blackheads are so annoying and so not sex looking but they are there around your nose (and whiteheads sometimes, too). You may buy some blackheads peel products, which work sometimes, but remaining big pore afterwards. Did you ever try egg white, the multipurpose natural mask which helps removing Blackheads and Whiteheads. Besides it can tighten and tone skin by shrinking pores and reducing excess oil. Egg white also contains lysozyme, an enzyme that kills acne-causing bacteria.
In the video tutorial below, YouTuber Michelle Phan shows us how to make a multipurpose mask that not only ends with a glowing complexion, but also works to remove blackheads by deep cleaning pores and controlling oil in a safe, organic way.
- Place egg whites in a bowl and beat lightly.
- Apply the egg white on your face and neck with a cosmetic brush, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Take a thin tissue and cut out holes for your mouth, eyes and nose. Place it gently over your egg white brushed face, then pat gently.
- Apply another layer of egg white over the tissue and leave it on to dry.
- Wait for 30 minutes.
- When completely dry, gently peel-off the tissue or tissue pieces in an upward direction from the face.
- Wash your face with a warm cloth and enjoy your fresh and healthy skin.
- Some friends share with us to apply hazel afterwards
Michelle’s note: For oily skin use twice in a week and for dry skin use once in a week or twice in 10 days.