Spring is in the air, and ladies are looking ways to lose weight accumulated in cold Winter for the dress days. But do you know that your colon may be the 1st vital part of your body that you need to clean up, rather than the fat itself, because you have about 5 to 30 Pounds Of Poison In Your Colon.
The colon also known as the large intestine removes water, salt, and some nutrients forming stool. A colon that is not functioning correctly will hold onto waste longer than is good for your body. An unhealthy colon does not move along the waste efficiently at all. That will cause your body gather fat and gain weight.
The Master cleanse is a 10-16 day program that was developed by Stanley Burroughs in 1940. It is one of the easiest and most effective colon cleansers you could ever hope for. Ever since Beyonce Knowles was associated with the Lemon Detox diet, there has been a surge of interest in this particular program (More details: Master Cleanse Website). This detox diet from Natural News has been around for almost 50 years and has seen variations on its recipe and program. It’s effectivity in breaking down built up toxins in the body while contributing to short term weight loss has made it a popular option for a spring detox.
- 2 (tbs). of lemon or lime
- 2 (tbs). of genuine maple syrup
- 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper
- 10 oz. water (hot or cold as preferred)
Direction: Mix everything very will and drink 5-8 times per day for a minimum of 10 days and a max of 16.
For those who cannot enjoy their lemonade, here is an alternative:
- Mix equal parts of lemon juice and maple syrup as a concentrate in a dark container. Keep this mixture cool.
- Make enough concentrate for as long as you are incapable of making the fresh lemonade juice.
- Every time you want a glass of lemonade, measure 4 tbs. of this mixture in a glass.
- Add water and cayenne pepper, stir and drink. The maple syrup preserves the lemon juice and prevents oxidation of the vitamin C and enzymes.
Attention: Since you cannot take any solids while detoxing, Please Consult With Your Medical Practitioner before undergoing this Master Cleanse or any other diet.
Learn what you SHOULD do and cannot do during this detox period: