What You’ll Need:
- 3 Kool-Aid packets (color of your choice)
- White hair conditioner (of your choice)
- 2 mixing bowls
- Aluminum foil
- Cup of hot water
- Heat a cup of water in the microwave or stove, slowly pour the water on Kool-Aid to desolve it.
- Pour the Kool-Aid mixture into a separate bowl with several healthy squirts of conditioner, blend until the mixture formed into a paste. Now your custom-colored hair-dye is ready!
- Part the dry hair into sections and drench each section in the dye.
- Finally, when the chosen section of hair is colored, wait an hour before rinsing with water. Let dry. (The longer you keep the Kool-Aid on your head, the richer the color: 15 minutes provides a subtle tint, while five hours ensures a deeper, more uniform final product.)
Here is the video tutorial:
Before going to dye your whole hair (if you are bold enough, you can skip this), I strongly recommend to dip dye your hair to see the effects: