6. Bats: With a little electrical tape, wires and garbage bags, you can have these creatures made in no time.
via Mad Haus Creative.
7. Front Door Curtain Garland: You’ll need 50 trash bags and some wires and wire cutters.
---- More DIY Ideas ----
via 17 Turtles.
8. Wreath: Using those orange pumpkin garbage bags, simply cut into strips and tie around a metal coat hanger and a black garbage bag for the bow.
9. Figures Dancing Around a Fire: Stuff the “head” of the white garbage bag with newspaper or leaves and use clear packing tape to create. For the fire, use outdoor white Christmas lights. Make sure to tie the arms together
via Pink Pixie Forest.
10. Trash bag curtains: Cut trash bag as window or door curtains
via: DIY ODs
Looking for more Halloween decoration? Here is a list of 40+ Easy DIY Halloween Decorating Ideas to get you and your family involved for your Halloween Decoration this Year.