It’s always good to have these emergency fashion hacks up your sleeve. You never know when you will have a fashion emergency that needs to be taken care of once in a while. Although some of these hacks may not fix actual emergencies, depending on what you have going on that day it may be imperative to fix them fast. So to help solve any clothing emergencies going forward, here are some life-saving fashion hacks collected by buzzfeed that you’ll want to take note of. Such as the scratched tights, I never know I can fix it to avoid the embarrass in public. This is a great thing to know some of these useful tricks.
1. Erase unsightly armpit stains with lemon juice or baking soda (via Harper’s Bazaar).
2. Use hairspray and nail polish to fix a pantyhose run (via eHow).
---- More DIY Ideas ----
3. Get rid of static cling by rubbing dryer sheets on your clothes (via Her Campus).
4. Fix foundation stains with a little bit of shaving cream (via Cosmopolitan ).
5. Stretch out tight shoes by placing a bag of water in each shoe and leaving them in the freezer overnight (via Agape Love).
6. Use white wine to remove red wine stains (via WikiHow).
7. some of my jeans the zippers often slowly slide down. Has this ever happened to any of you guys? It is so embarrassing to re-do the zipper without anyone noticing. Here is a small trick that can help you keep the zipper up for good. Helpful to wear back my old jeans again!
8. Use deodorant to help soothe blisters (via Mashable ).
9. Use a piece of moleskin to fix a protruding under-wire (via Chaotically Creative).
10. Use hairspray to remove a lipstick stain (via Cosmopolitan).
11. Tighten your sunglasses with a dab of clear nail polish (via Cosmopolitan).
12. If the button on your jeans comes off, use a binder clip to secure it back together (via Nigeria Technology).
13. If your zipper gets jammed, rub some lip balm on it or if you’ve got a pencil on hand, rub the graphite on it! It should slide easily again!
Feel good to know all about these and want to know more? check out all these amazing hacks via the link: