Have baby is a happiest thing for the whole family, but bring them up is one of the toughest and most changeling thing for parents! Kids safety is a big concern for stay at home parent and even for home schooling or daycare. Many babies begin crawling at eight months. This means that they’ll start pulling everything that will attract their eyes-From chairs to books on reachable cabinets which exposes them to lots of dangers ranging from electrical sockets to plants on the floor. My 2 year old daughter sometimes locked her up in the closet or turned on the faucet of bathtub without my attention which made me almost crazy! Therefore, be prepared to childproof your bathroom, kitchen, nursery, fireplace or any other area that may pose a threat to your baby. Here is a awesome collection to keep kids safe during their early childhood.
- Your kids won’t be able to lock themselves into a room with this DIY door muff.
- If you don’t have fancy locks for a cabinet, have no fear. Go dig around in the cookie cutters, we bet one will fit.
- Make your bath tub more safe with the help of a laundry basket. Place the basket in the tub and the child in the basket. Less slipping, less falling, and it makes toy clean-up a breeze!
- As your tot is beginning to walk, we bet their little toes will have problems slipping on the floors. Decorate your socks with fabric paint to help them grip the floor.
- No more pinched fingers! Make a door guard to protect little fingers from being smashed. All you need is a pool noodle!
- For the kids who can get into and out of just about any door, you need this baby proofing tip.
Check out more from kids activities blog: