These personalized chicken and cheese mini pies are great for family dinner or parties of any occasion. They are baked with muffin tray which make the whole cooking process easy. You can even fry with oil to make it even tastier. The recipe was shared by tablespoon, you can check the website for more recipes there.
Ingredients for your reference:
- 1 (1.3 lb) rotisserie chicken, shredded (skin and bones discarded)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 (3 oz) can Old El Paso diced green chiles (optional!)
- 1/4 cup peppercorn ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup salsa of your choice
Get full tutorial on how to DIY these yummy Chicken Cheese pies yourself via the link:
You may love this tomato mini cups, too.
---- More DIY Ideas ----
These Mini shepherd’s pies are sure to be a new family favorite recipe! Use purchased or leftover mashed potatoes for a quick and easy meal. You can buy Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts directly or make dough yourself, change the stuff into your favorite mix and bake for a quick meal service for busy or lazy days.