We love this super adorable sock bunny, kids will love to snuggle with these soft cuties, too. Soft toys made from socks are fairly quick to make and don’t require a lot of sewing. And it’s easy to customize with kids apparels. So what are we waiting for?
Supplies for this project:
- 1 pair of Sock (crew length)
- 1 pair of Sock (ankle length)
- Black Safety eyes *2 （15mm）; or buttons
- Poly-fill stuffing material
- Embroidery floss
- Sewing threads in matching color
Let’s go check the detailed step by step tutorial from craft passion to get inspired to make your own.
---- More DIY Ideas ----
Do you like this special way to make sock hedgehog?
Check the tutorial here: