6. Cover up an unsightly air vent with a rubber doormat.
Tutorial via curbalertblog.com.
7. Cut old Table into 2 Stylish and Useful Nightstands
Find an old table at a flea market, cut in half, paint it up,and put one half on either side of the bed and screw into the wall.
---- More DIY Ideas ----
Tutorial via hgtv
8. DIY Chic White Feather Chandelier
This feather chandelier really tops off the look and feel of this dining space. Via muyingenioso.
9. DIY Floating Book Shelves out of Books
Install invisible bookshelves that give a magical and interesting look to the viewers… Great idea almost for free.
Video tutorial via FabArtDIY.
10. Add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint between, and you get faux thick baseboards!
Chunky molding on the cheap. Get the directions via thehouseofsmiths.com.
You may also love these kitchen backsplashes DIY projects to upgrade your kitchen, too.