You must have bake and toast a lot in the cold Winter, and try to find a way deep clean the greese and prime stuck on and around your oven, oven rack is another hard part to conquer, if you don’t want to scratch your oven rack and want to keep it like new, follow these simple steps:
- Place a towel at the bottom of your bathtub to prevent scratching and oil.
- Place oven racks on towel and fill tub with very hot water until oven racks are covered.
- Add 1/2 cup of laundry detergent or dish washing liquid. (Baking soda and white vinegar paste is another magic cleaner you can try, but not in water like this.) Swirl around soap until it dissolves. You can add some squeezed lemon juice as well for scent.
- Wait as it is for 6 hours or overnight.
- Wipe away the grime with non-abrasive sponge.
Let’s see How Mellisa from Clean My Space